This License Agreement (the “Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions upon which Oaktown Strings grants to you (“You”) a limited license to download and print the plans available on this site for your own personal use and not for any commercial use.
1. Oaktown Strings grants to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license (without the right to grant sub-licenses) to download and print the plans available for download on this website (collectively, the “Plans”) for your personal and non-commercial use, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute or modify the Plans, including without limitation, any electronic reposting or distribution of the Plans via the Internet.
3. Except for the limited license granted herein, You do not receive and shall not assert any right, title, or interest in or to the Plans.
4. Oaktown Strings claims and reserves to itself all rights and benefits in the Plans afforded under applicable US and international copyright laws and conventions.
5. Oaktown Strings may at any time terminate this Agreement and the licenses granted hereunder. Upon the earlier of termination of the Agreement, You will promptly and completely delete all copies of the Plans, whether electronic, printed, or otherwise, and provide written confirmation thereof to Oaktown Strings.
6. OAKTOWN STRINGS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PLANS AND ANY OTHER DATA, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL FURNISHED TO YOU HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONDITION THEREOF; CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION; THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LATENT OR PATENT DEFECTS THEREIN; AND WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. In no event shall Oaktown Strings be liable to You or any third party for any loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of business information; any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages; or any claims or demands brought against You, even if Oaktown Strings has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. The obligations of this Agreement are personal to You. You may not assign or transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Oaktown Strings. This Agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and may only be amended by a writing executed by both parties. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be finally and exclusively settled in the state or federal courts located in Alameda County in the State of California. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.